My Day - Shared w/ Rick
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!!!!!
I love my husband. He is a wonderful man. He spoke in church w/ Mykee today - for Mother's Day. They both did an amazing job. I am thankful for all the "mothers" in my life that helped me get to where I am.... I get to be MOM and FRIEND to five (really??? five???) wonderful children.... who help me grow every day.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Rick!! What a cute family pictures. You really do have 5 wonderful (and cute) kids! And you are right we need to see each other more- we need to get this 2 babies to be best friends. Lets swim this week :) Or maybe you can drop Lyndee off for a play date what do you say???
What a cute picture!
Happy birthday Rick! Happy Mothers day Michelle! Happy Soccer day Bryton! Happy Track day Mykee!Happy lake day babies!
Post a Comment