This might seem funny - but I sat down and sewed this minky-blanky this afternoon WHILE I was watching 4 extra cute little girls... it turned out SO cute!!! Lyndee attached herself to it right away!!!
**If you want one... let me know!!! I'm haveing TOO much fun making these!!!
Michelle you have waaaayyy to much time on your hands.Even with 2 wonderful, fantastic kids of my own I just don't know how you do it all. You are a super mom and you are my hero. You can make something out of nothing and it always turns out sooooo cute. Deb
Annette says you are turning way domestic!!!! She couldn't believe that you never sewed while a teenager living at home with the mother of sewing! I'm glad you are having fun with your sewing machine. Have you used the pinking shears yet to cut some cotton fabric? Love ya, Aunt Pam
5 comments:
too cute! and yes i want one!
Good job Michelle!!!!
That was REALLY creative :) I can't wait to see it!!!
That is seriously adorable!! Lyndee looks so comfy!! Love the print.
Michelle you have waaaayyy to much time on your hands.Even with 2 wonderful, fantastic kids of my own I just don't know how you do it all. You are a super mom and you are my hero. You can make something out of nothing and it always turns out sooooo cute.
Deb
Annette says you are turning way domestic!!!! She couldn't believe that you never sewed while a teenager living at home with the mother of sewing! I'm glad you are having fun with your sewing machine. Have you used the pinking shears yet to cut some cotton fabric?
Love ya,
Aunt Pam
Post a Comment