My Dad, who is serving a mission in Canada. He's having too much fun and may never want to come home.
Bryton, who has been in Utah visiting his other mom and dad for the last 2 1/2 weeks. I miss the kid.

Mykee, who is also in Utah. She's a big help to me around the house.

.JPG)
My Mom, who is with my Dad in Canada. They told me they were going on a little "trip". It's only been 6 months. 12 more to go.... Somehow, I'd really like to go visit them. It only takes money.
3 comments:
Missing family is hard- your parents will come home 2 months before Will. I think we're both looking forward to next summer :)
Hi, I miss seeing you and your sweet family! Hope you are haivng a great summer.
AWWWW that is so sweet. We miss our family, also. But we are enjoying this mission and have done a third of it so far - not so much more. Time flies when you're having fun, right??
Post a Comment