Gayla: She found a binky
Me: Oh NO!! Take it away!
Gayla: She's sucking pretty hard
Me: I'll be right there.
Gayla wasn't kidding! The thing would NOT come out of her mouth! Finally, she let me have it. It got cut up.
On Thursday, we were doing quite well. Bed - no binky. Car - no binky. Nap - no binky. So I thought to myself "Why not start potty training!?!!" (again).
Me: Lyndee, if you go potty in the toilet, we can go to the store to get a prize!
Lyndee: (very excited. eyes open wide. big smile) And get a new binky!!

No. No more binkys. We even had to take Jayson's away because she thought she could just have his!!!
5 comments:
I still catch Kierstie with a pacifier that she found somewhere in the house...she's 4!
FUNNNNY!
I love that picture! Dillon has that exact paci & I CANNOT stand to see it in his mouth! Or hear him talk through his paci! I am going to follow your lead and cut them all - I just need to get up my nerve! Good job!
I remember that struggle. Don't want to be in your shoes right now. Good luck!
Cute! I love that Lyndee!
Post a Comment