Man, I am so sorry about that!! I discovered that when Kay was a baby. She would not sleep unless I held her. So my rule of no babies in our bed went right out the window after a few weeks! Let me know if you figure out where to put him after hemoves out of your bed. I still have no idea where Kylie will go after she moves out of our room....
Once he gets big enough -i think around 13 lbs let him cry. Its hard for that first day, but Rett sleeps so well now. My Dr told me he was big enough to let him cry, so we did and now we ALL sleep. good luck. Thats a hard couple months. Good thing rett chunked up fast :)
We are having the same problem over here. But Abigail thinks she has to sleep right on my chest. And get patted every few minutes. And get a pacifier back in her mouth every 1/2 hour. Good times.;)
4 comments:
Man, I am so sorry about that!! I discovered that when Kay was a baby. She would not sleep unless I held her. So my rule of no babies in our bed went right out the window after a few weeks! Let me know if you figure out where to put him after hemoves out of your bed. I still have no idea where Kylie will go after she moves out of our room....
That's the way I end up doing it for the first month or two.
Once he gets big enough -i think around 13 lbs let him cry. Its hard for that first day, but Rett sleeps so well now. My Dr told me he was big enough to let him cry, so we did and now we ALL sleep. good luck. Thats a hard couple months. Good thing rett chunked up fast :)
We are having the same problem over here. But Abigail thinks she has to sleep right on my chest. And get patted every few minutes. And get a pacifier back in her mouth every 1/2 hour. Good times.;)
Post a Comment