*rick*michelle*bryton*mykalin*rylee*gwendylin*lyndee*jayson*
Okay, I have been checking your blog since Thursday to see what you found out. I can't believe it!Wahooooo! I am so excited for you.
Wow, congrats!!! How fun is that?
that is SO exciting ! congrats on that!
YeaH!!!!!
I'm soooo excited for you. I know you really wanted a boy. Can't wait to see him. of course at 40 weeks, RIGHT! Just kidding!
Congratulations!
WOW!!! That is great news! You make some pretty cute kids I am sure he will be a little heartbreaker!!! Congrats!!!!
Michelle, I am soooo excited for you! YAY!! And it's awesome that he'll have at least one other boy cousin the same age :) so fun!
congrats on the great news!
so fun Michelle-- congratulations!!
woohoo!! I can't wait to see what our little rigby boys will look like! I am so happy for you, and me, so mine has a little guy to play with :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Okay, I have been checking your blog since Thursday to see what you found out. I can't believe it!Wahooooo! I am so excited for you.
Wow, congrats!!! How fun is that?
that is SO exciting ! congrats on that!
YeaH!!!!!
I'm soooo excited for you. I know you really wanted a boy. Can't wait to see him. of course at 40 weeks, RIGHT! Just kidding!
Congratulations!
WOW!!! That is great news! You make some pretty cute kids I am sure he will be a little heartbreaker!!! Congrats!!!!
Michelle, I am soooo excited for you! YAY!! And it's awesome that he'll have at least one other boy cousin the same age :) so fun!
congrats on the great news!
so fun Michelle-- congratulations!!
woohoo!! I can't wait to see what our little rigby boys will look like! I am so happy for you, and me, so mine has a little guy to play with :)
Post a Comment