3.19.2008

St Patrick's Day in California!

We took a quick trip to California this weekend and stayed with Rick's brother Dave and his wife Annie. Even though things didn't go the way we thought it would, we had a very relaxing time. We went to the beach (see Lyndee's hair blowing in the wind). It was so windy, we had to take shelter behind the car. We played "SingStar" on the Playstation! I hope the Easter Bunny brings me a PlaySation! It was fun to see Rick and Mykee get into it. Bryton even beat Mykee a few times! And of course, Annie and I rocked the 80's disc! (We didn't get a picture of us) Uncle Dave and Aunt Annie were great sports and let us trash (I mean crash) their place! I'm just sorry I didn't get more pictures of the kids! I didn't get a single one of Hazel!!! We sure love family, food and games! Thanks Dave and Annie!!









4 comments:

annie said...

love the photos! super fun & funny. thanks again for coming. we had a great time! xoxo

I was raised in a barn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sherry said...

How fun! I love the picture of you with Dylan(sp?). Frameable. And what a cute idea for a birthday party. I wouldn't have thought of that.

Chris and Christy said...

well that looked like a very fun week!! the beach sounds soooo good to me right now...