3.23.2008

Oh BOY!

Well...we hope, anyway. Of course, a girl would be ok, too. I mean, we make pretty cute baby girls. We will find out this time. I would love all the kids to be with me at that Dr's visit. #6 is due in November, which means October for us. It's going to be a long summer....

*Edit* noone has asked... but just so that you know!!! Yes, this is it. I *promise* this time!!!

16 comments:

sherry said...

Congratulations! Let's cross our fingers and hope for a boy for each of us. they will only be a week or so apart. Right now I think I would be happy as long as it is not twins....

You do make dang cute girls,I have to say.

Lauren said...

I'm so excited for you! Let me know if you EVER need anything! You do make super cute girls and yes, Bryton is cute, too! :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

CONGRATS ON THAT! wow it seems to be going around! LUCKY! and holy cow your girlies are CUTE! but a BOY WOULD BE SO FUN!

What's for dinner? said...

I was shocked when you told me yesterday but I'm excited for you and hope for your sake that it is a boy and you won't have to think about 7 or 8 coming along! Too bad burt doesn't want to have another kiddo soon.

The Curiel's said...

Congrats, Michelle!

Jennifer said...

I didn't know you are pregnant!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

oh my! There you go again :) We'll just call you Margie jr. Congratulations, and hope all goes well! Such fun news for your family. You really do make cute kids.

Jill Rosenhan said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! Your kids are really cute! Hopefully this summer wont be too hot! (Even though we all know it will be!)

Chris and Christy said...

EXCITING....when is the doctors appt.?

tammy said...

Tiffany told me what's going round yesterday at preschool : )

And Dylin told me it IS a boy, so it must be, right?

Kristen said...

woah girl!! wow i'm so excited for you, what great news!! Let me know if I can ever do anything for you (watch your kids) or whatever! You can get through this summer, i know you can! Oh and i need your email :)

Katrina said...

What!?! Yeah for you! Well it seems like girl season right now, so the boy season should be coming around the time you are due. Congrats!

Kim Skinner said...

Congratulations!

brooksybabe said...

You have such and beautiful and fun family. Good luck with the next one.

annie said...

Wait a minute, i totally think you could handle like 12 kids! : ) Ha!

jes said...

congratulations! very exciting.