I owe my mom a HUGE thank you for the talent of "sewing" that I never new I had!!! THANKS MOM!!! If you would have asked me 6 months ago if I could ever see myself sitting down at a sewing machine to make my girls dresses, I would have said, "HECK NO - Maybe in the next life." But here I am... sewing every second I can get! I made these dresses today for Rylee, Dylin and my neice, Hayden. I bought material to make 5 more... but I'll have to follow a pattern for them... MOM!!!! I need your help!!! :)
4 comments:
Michelle, Those are awesome!! Good job! You make me want to get my machine out and learn how to us it, but not really-just no there yet! WAY TO GO!! Now all you need to do is turn Rick's offfice/music room into YOUR sewing room :0
VERY CUTE!!! I also need someone to show me how to use my machine. See you soon.
Hi michelle! its Carrie (pickett) Smith again! Totally blog hoping and came across yours! Just wanted to say hi! Cant believe how cute your kids are! Looks like you guys have so much fun!
Michelle, those are adorable! Good Job!! I love Dylins cheesy smiles :)
Post a Comment