6.12.2007

Bryton loses his hair - Mom loses $40

On the way home from Peter Piper Pizza, I was able to convince Bryton to cut his hair!!!! It took $40 (going towards the purchase of a snake) and his friend Brenden to tell him it was cool to shave your head for the summer!

First - I gave him my dream hair cut for a boy - a "bowl". He hated it.
Finally - a clean shavin' kid! He looks so handsome.

5 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Good boy bryton!! I love short hair, and i love that i can see your beautiful eys!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! We can't believe it! You will keep nice and cool w/ that hair cut! You do look sooo handsome though! Love ya!

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Go Bryton! I want to see this snake.

Dave Rigby said...

Bryton you look tough. What kind of Snake?

Chris and Christy said...

that's awesome bryton! I love summer buzz cuts on boys!!